Saturday, April 7, 2012

Starbucks: Carmel Frappuccino

I'll admit it. I really like Starbuck's Carmel Frappuccinos. Okay... I might even love them.


Every so often on Sunday after church I would treat myself to one. I mean really, they are just so good. Just looking at that picture makes my mouth water! I think everyone has their "thing". Maybe it's a sonic drink, or donuts after church, or going to a movie with the family.

But this Sunday after church, I am skipping my Starbucks Carmel Frappuccino. Because as much as I just love it , I love this little girl even more.....
....and I want her to have that heart surgery she so desperately needs. So I'm donating money to Tabitha's heart surgery that I would have spent on one afternoon treat, so that Tabitha can have a million more afternoons of running, laughing, and playing, full of life.

And I started thinking, what if we all did that? What if we all took our "thing" this Sunday, and gave it up so that Tabitha can one day have her very own treat she loves? Every little bit adds up.... and if we all pitched in a little, it could lead to something big.

So here's my challenge to you: This week, take the money you would have spent on your favorite "thing" and donate it to Tabitha's heart surgery. I can't wait to see what God does!

No comments:

Post a Comment